fine-grained controls that will enable you to “graphic-equalize” and fine-tune your stream
2) More useful and attractive notifications
We now have easy-to-read “sneak previews” that immediately present what’s new and why you might care. We’ve polished these notifications up and made a few other meaningful improvements too, including the ability to see the +1’s and shares your posts have received since you last checked.
3) Improvements to Google+ Pages
You can now delegate up to 50 named managers as administrators for a page.A new notification flow will ensure that these managers stay in the loop on all the activity that takes place on a page, giving managers the ability to stay involved in page conversations.We’ll now show an aggregated count of users that have engaged with your page, either by +1’ing it or by adding it to a circle. This way, both you a…
This time it's a way to post to your Google+ pages from anywhere on the Web.
- Post to Google+ and/or Google+ Pages at once from any website.
- Activate destinations to post by clicking an icon in the post form, or set defaults on the option dialog.
- Share photos by right-clicking, or share contents by selecting text on a page, then select "Share..." in a context menu.
- Manual Circle selection for your Google+ personal account, but automatic for Pages according to last post.
- Simplified and version of Taberareloo chrome extension created by Constellation The original version can cross-post to more SNS's; Tumblr, Pinboard, Delicious, Evernote, FriendFeed, Twitter, ReadItLater, Gist, Diigo and more, and Google+ of course.
NOTE: reload Chrome after installation to get your Pages to show up in the options page.
I just add it to Safari on my Mac and iCloud syncs it to mobile Safari on my iPad and iPhone. Then when I am on a web page I want to share I just use the bookmarklet as I do on desktop. On iOS you have bookmarklets as bookmarks, so when you are on a page I just choose the bookmark with the bookmarklet and a popup shows up as it does on the desktop.
1. Before you start sharing with your audience, followers, or community members, select a great profile photo - this is the number one way people will recognize you on Google+. In addition,make sure to add five scrapbook photos, complete the 'About' section, and add links to other destinations where you can be found across the web.
2. Decide on a tone for your page, and stay consistent in your messaging so that your posts feel personal and authentic. It's also good to let people know who's contributing to your Google+ page by linking their personal Google+ profiles in the 'About' section.
3. Use circles to segment your visitors, customers, and even internal teams so you can share the right information with the right people.
4. Create a posting schedule, and post at least once a day to make sure you are sharing new and interes…
Starting today, if you have linked your blog to your Google+ account you will be presented with a prefilled Google+ share box immediately after publishing a post. The share box will contain a +snippet of your post that you can share with your circles on Google+.
Of course, you can disable this sharing prompt at any time on the "Settings - Posts and Comments" page. And you can always share individual posts on Google+ by selecting "share" underneath the entry in your post list.
Google+ Chief of Staff Matt Wardell has just put a post up on Google detailing the changes to Google+ this week: The team really wants to make Google+ better every time you visit, and this week we've been especially busy. Here's a list of some of the things we've launched since Monday:
Google has uploaded an updated version of the Google+ app to the Android market.What's in this version:1. Search 2. +1 photos 3. +1 comments 4. High resolution photo upload support 5. See if someone's online and currently typing in Messenger conversations 6. Start Messenger conversations by just entering a phone number 7. Links to posts or profiles can now open inside of the app 8. Instant Upload supports videos again 9. Several stability improvements and bug fixesGo grab it now
A keen eyed Google+ user +Robert Wallis has spotted some huge changes to Google Contacts.
Check out the picture below:
You'll see that Google+ information has now been added. As Robert says: I think this is a * revolution* for the web, here's why:
Old version Some one would give you their email address, you'd add it to contacts, if it was a gmail address it would pull the image (if they were sharing it with you). That's all you got.
New version If you have their gmail email you still have any data you have added, but what you now have is any data they have added to their Google Profile. This includes any data they are sharing publicly; gives people much more incentive to complete their profile. Note: I would expect data shared just with you (either to you or to a circle you are in) to show too, but would need to test that further at this point.
Why is this interesting? Remember that contacts is basically how Google knows your connections: people you have "circled" are…