Google have announced a massive 24 new features for Google+ that add new stuff right across the board.
There's updates for Android, Events, Hangouts and tons more.
- on-the-go profile editing
- easier way to author content,
- subtle notice when there's new stuff to read.
- subscribe to mobile notifications from your favorite circles
- interact with Google+ Communities on your phone or tablet.
- photo improvements - full-size backups of your photos (up to 5GB free), in addition to the standard-size option (unlimited free storage at 2048px).
- photo spheres to the mobile stream.
- animated gifs
- birthday reminders
- lock screen widget
- send messages to specific guests and see who’s opened your invitation.
- guests can RSVP with the number of people they’re bringing
- extremely low bandwidth Hangouts. (150 KB of bandwidth)
- expanded video for single participants
- swipe through photo albums inline;
- tap once to view photos in all their glory;
- subtle pan-zoom-scale effect to pictures in the stream.
- new conversation cards
And more! Check out the full post here and we'll be adding more here as we explore the shiny new stuff.
Looking for more Google+ info? Why not follow us on Google+, or join our community?
See you there!